Hi Folks, today we are going to learn two different methods for installing KIKon PC. I am sure you must know about KIK, that’s why you have landed on this page.
KIK is the top instant messaging app in the market. What I love most about smart phone is the instant messaging! Before messengers, we had to wait for a few seconds to get text messages. But messengers opened new dimensions of instant communication. Right now, the market is saturated with hundreds of messengers. But few of them worth to check. For example, Whatsapp , WeChat and KIK.
But I am only going to discuss KIK here. In this article, I will explain its features and different methods to install it on PC.
KIK was presented in 2009 by its developers. Within fifteen days, it was flying. Users got mad about KIK in a few days. Over one million registered for the app in fifteen days only. It was enough to explain how much it is popular among users.
In year 2009, the idea of instant messaging was not much prevalent. That’s why when KIK was introduced. It created huge buzz among the users. The reason for such buzz was awesome features. Check below its main features:
- Users just adore the simple and unique interface of KIK Messengers. They get familiar with application instantly.
- You can send texts, images, videos, voice notes and much more instantly using KIK.
- You need to register for getting a username and password. It is essential for Online KIK login.
- You invite your friends and family for using KIK. You may send invitations through texts, email or social sites.
- The instant messaging on KIK is absolutely secure and safe.
- It has notification function to notify about send, read and delivered.
- It is an open source application and anyone can use it.
Download KIK On PC:
Follow these steps for downloading KIK on PC:
- Download and install the Bluestacks on the PC.
- Once its installation is complete, open up the emulator.
- In the search bar, look for “KIK”.
- Install the app.
- Now do online KIK login to use the application.
Download KIK APK On PC:
This is an alternate method for installing KIK on PC.
- Download and install Bluestacks on PC.
- Download KIK APK from trusted source.
- Once the download is complete, double click on the APK.
- Bluestacks will automatically install the KIK on PC.
- That’s it!
You must know what Zapya is that’s why you are on this post. Zapya is one of the leading file-sharing the app in the market. Before Zapya, no one ever thought file transfer will be that easy.
Zapya is the specialized application that was developed for best file transfer experience. Before Zapya, you must have use USB data cable or Bluetooth for file transfer. When a single image or a song has to send through Bluetooth, the process is easy. But when it comes to HD movies or playlist of songs, Bluetooth is going to take forever. Then why not using an application to speed up a process.
That’s why developers built an amazing file sharing app known as Zapya. So what makes this application a special one? Honestly, there are plenty of features which makes it the best file sharing app.
So let’s start discussing them. First of all, it does not use traditional technology for file transfer. It only uses Wi-fi technology of both devices for file sharing. People get confused about Wi-fi usage. Don’t be afraid, it only utilizes Wi-fi technology, but not actual data traffic. That’s why it is so fast. It is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It means sending an HD movies will be the matter of few minutes. Another amazing feature is an installation of multiple devices. You can easily install it on PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet. Now here comes my favorite part. It is supported by every single platform. It means it will be run smoothly on Windows, Android, iOS, etc. Before Zapya, I never thought that cross-platform file transfer will be possible. But Zapya did it. And the best part, all these feature for free of cost. It is an open source application, and anyone can use it.
Download Zapya For PC:
In this part, I am going to explain how to download Zapya on PC.
Just follow the simple step explained below:
- First of all, install the Bluestacks(Android Emulator) on the PC.
- Once the installation is complete. Open up the emulator.
- From the search bar, insert term “Zapya”.
- Now click on the install and you are done!
- Now keep enjoying file transfer!