Most of the bloggers do not know how to add audio songs or playlist on their wordpress website. Usually bloggers who run music website use wordpress plugins to add music to their websites.
But in this guide I am gonna show you how you can add audio songs playlist without using any third party plug in.
The thing to remember is that wordpress only supports MP3, WAV and OGG as music format. So before proceeding you must have songs in these three music formats.
So let’s start the guide on how to add audio songs playlist in wordpress:
- First thing to do is collecting all songs you want to add. Make sure they are in above cited music formats.
- After that, just login to your wordpress account using your username and password.
- Now create seo friendly post with appropriate title and body about that song.
- Now you need to click on Add Media Here you can select all the music files you want to post in your post.
- Once you are finished with adding audio files, now you have to click on Create Audio Playlist in the same window. Select all the songs you want in this playlist.
- Next thing is to write down details about playlist like Album name, Artist name and caption etc. Once you are done, just click on Create a new Playlist.
- You can also arrange songs in order you want. You may add image to each song.
- After that, you need to click on Insert audio Playlist Your playlist will be added on your post.
- It is good practice to review your post before publishing. In this way, you can add information which is missing.
I am hoping this guide will be really helpful to the blogger seeking ways to add songs playlist in their wordpress post. You can comment below and share your views about this post.